1. Check the measurement of the pillow.
2. Cut 2 pcs. of fabric using the same measurement of the pillow.
3. Stitch the fabric facing on the same sides. and leave an opening to insert the pillow.
4. Smooth the edges by cutting the excess fabric.
5. Iron the the side which we left the opening for the pillow so we can sew it easier once the pillow is inserted.
6. Close the opening once the pillow is inserted
And your Basic pillow is done!
1. Pretty similar to basic pillow but Pillow Sham has a different measurement when cutting the fabric. For this design we will be using 2 back portions cut in the middle which is adjusted by 2 inches both. for this example we will be using 16 inches for the front .and 2 pieces of 10 by 16 inches at the back.
2. Iron one side by half an inch of the 2 pcs. of fabric that we’re gonna use at the back. this will serve as an opening for the pillow.
3. Stitch the part where we iron the fabric.
4.Stitch all three pieces together facing the same sides. Stitch it around this time since we won’t be needing an opening because the pillow would be inserted at the back portion of the pillow sham.
And were done. Insert the pillow at the back and you now have your cool pillow sham!