Here’s a special DIY firewood rack design to keep your fire wood dry any season you need them to be. In this simple video tutorial by Andrew Nutt from Craftsman, you will learn how to make a firewood rack out from simple materials that might just be sitting next in your garage.
1. The picture above shows the half part of the rack which was pre-made so all we need to do is finish the other half of it.
2.Here you can see the portion which would be used at the front which is just pretty much the same to the ones at the back.
3. Here’s a closer look from a different angle.
4. The next thing we need to do is just simply screw the remaining parts of the frame.
5. Make sure that the screws are locked tight.
6. Then well just do that to the other end on the left side of the frame.
7. This should how it would look like from the left side angle.
8. The next thing well do is to work on the far side left of the rack. this would
be the base of that longer 4 x 4 wood that stand higher than the middle part of the rack.
9.This is how it looks like, you can see that the far right portion of the rack which was
already finish made and that is the one that were gonna work on with next.
10.So what we’ll do next is just screw the 4 x 4 wooden block across the long base.
You can use the standing long wood for the frame to measure the space needed.
11.The last step is screwing the long wooden blocks similar to the ones at the back.
Now your DIY outdoor firewood rack is ready to use.
Please can check out the video at the bottom of the page to learn more.