9 Foods You Should Never Eat

9 Foods You Should Never Eat | DIY Joy Projects and Crafts Ideas

Image credits: Bestie via Youtube


Did you know that not all foods marketed as healthy are true? This list of foods you should never eat from Bestie on Youtube will tell you if you should really eat those foods in your pantry. Watch the video below to learn about this list and maybe also share it with your loved ones.


#1 Canned Tomatoes

Canned tomatoes contain BP which is a toxic chemical linked to reproductive abnormalities. The reason that canned tomatoes have such a high risk of BPA contamination is because of the acidity. Canned tomatoes have high acidity which can stick to your food. Fresh tomatoes are still the best option if you want to preserve tomatoes.

Canned tomatoes are not healthy for the body
Image credits: Bestie via Youtube

#2 Processed Meat

Processed meats are typically made with meats from animals raised with feeds. This means that they are fed growth hormones and other drugs. It also contains nitrite which adds color and flavor to the food. Nitrite has the potential to be converted into nitrosamines in the body; which are strong cancer-causing chemicals. Processed meat includes bacon, ham, beef jerky, canned meat, sausages, hot dogs, corned beef, salted and cured meat, and more.

#3 Margarine

Margarine contains trans-fat, which according to Dr. Mercola, is an unnatural fat. Trans-fat, according to the Harvard School of Public Health, causes between 72,o00 to 228,000 heart attacks which include 50,000 fatal ones each year. The safe solution is to buy butter that is made from grass-eating cows.

#4 Vegetable Oil

Vegetable oil is highly processed and when heated, can cause damage by converting good cholesterol into bad cholesterol by oxidizing it. When the oil is heated and mixed with oxygen, it becomes rancid, which can lead to vascular diseases.


#5 Microwaved Popcorn

Microwaved popcorn contains perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS). These chemicals show up as contaminants in blood, and when heated up, leach onto the popcorn. These chemicals pose several health dangers including infertility and increased LDL cholesterol levels.

#6 Non-Organic Potatoes

Not all conventionally grown fruits and vegetables have the same pesticide load and potatoes were among those that had the highest pesticide load.

#7 Table Salt

Salt is needed by the body to live. But the table salt found in processed foods is not the same as the salt that our bodies need. Processed salt is 98% sodium chloride and the other 2% is moisture and iodine which is harmful to the body.

#8 Soy Protein Isolate

The number one problem with soybeans is that 90-95% of them are grown in the US genetically engineered so they can create soy protein isolate. They are grown to withstand other lethal doses of herbicide. Organic soy is the soy with actual health benefits.

#9 Artificial Sweeteners

Artificial sweeteners such as aspartame can stimulate your appetite, stimulate fat storage and weight, and increase carbohydrate cravings. Aspartame and saccharin were found to also cause more weight gain than sugar. Artificial sweeteners can also induce glucose intolerance by altering the gut microbiota which can cause diabetes.

Artificial sweeteners can cause more weight gain than sugar
Image credits: Bestie via Youtube

9 Foods You Should Never Eat

Don’t Miss Out! Sign up for the Latest Updates